Communication, Digital Technology, and Organization CTO

Call for submissions, AOM/CTO paper development workshop

• 1.  Call for submissions, AOM/CTO paper development workshop

Posted 05-21-2024 00:22

For people plannig to attend hashtagAOM in Chicago this August:

As per the past years, during the 2024 AOM Annual Meeting the hashtagCTO division will run a Paper Development Workshop. We invite applications from CTO members whose hashtagAOM2024 paper submissions were rejected and/or members with full papers (not draft) that are near submission or under review at a journal. The goal of the workshop is, for us, to help you take your paper to the next step.

The workshop takes place on Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:00 AM (1.5 hours) at the Sheraton, Grant Park room (level 2). Workshop mentors are myself (workshop chair), Kathy Chudoba, Jennifer Gibbs, Mareike Möhlmann, Mary Beth Watson-Manheim, and Susan Winter. The workshop is informal, and we want to accept a very limited number of participants (3 papers for each mentor).

Prospective participants should send an email of interest to me with the following:
    1) Cover letter with the "story" of your paper
    2) Full paper
    3) Who will attend (co-authors are very welcome but we need to know the number of people attending the workshop)

The deadline to send applications is 1 June 2024. The workshop is in-person only. Whoever sends their application needs to commit to register and attend in person, in Chicago. Acceptance criteria are based on a first come first served basis, as long as they meet the criteria (full paper, not accepted at AOM this year or under review, or close to submission at a journal).

Please address all questions to me (marco@bentley.edu).

------------------------------
    Marco Marabelli
    Bentley University
    Waltham MA
    (781) 891-2318
    ------------------------------